Monday 20 August 2012

D&G Autumn/Winter

D&G Autumn/Winter 2012 have me very excited about some clothes I've bought over the last year I'm all for label and highstreet and just browsing through their collection I've found a match made in heaven. H&M my favourite high street store last winter had a collection which I invested heavily in ( could not stop buying, it's an addiction!) with a very similar style lots of amber, gold, orange and rustic colours , with that they also had very deep blue denims which together had me hooked.
I'm fortunate that these colours work really well with my complexion and shape. After seeing this collection I know (as does my credit card) that I'll be occupying the stores very soon.

Here's a link to the Autumn/Winter collection enjoy
http://www.dolcegabbana.com/dg/#collection/man/fashion/?&_suid=134546165699707543423565068337

No comments:

Post a Comment