Wednesday 8 August 2012

MON ANNIVERSAIRE

Hello to all, today is my birthday and i woke up to a huge list of things to do today :( got my mood right down ! i did get my annual bday card from yandex email which has me happy .
Here in france they celebrate not only differently but not at all thats not how i did things in either Russia or Ireland we celebrate age with close friends, great homemade food, vodka, deserts and of course sovetskiy shampankoye ( so nostalgic for moi) we sing dance and talk about the good old times .
i'm really missing all that today , don't get me wrong i love it here in france its a wonderful country but today is really a day for me to spend with family and friends and for once skype just does not suffice....

I'll leave you with a few photos of my favourite birthday things to do so maybe you can plan something for someone special the way it should be spent

No comments:

Post a Comment