Monday 20 August 2012

Vienne Beaute et Bourgois

So today I'm in Vienne such a beautiful town and very expensive I got to sort out my phone plan here in France so expect more photos tweets and news.
I don't know why but today I feel very bourgois, I dressed up to come in today but perhaps its the beautiful roman temple and the historic buildings that surround it in my view. The town is completely magical to me. At the point of writing this it's 8:45 a.m. and you wouldnt believe the tranquility and peace here.
I'm terribly excited to go to the museums and visit the art shops, get to know the locals and for all those fashionistas we have Versace, D&G, Armani, Diesel and Hugo Boss here ( just some of my favourites!!!)
It's a fantastic day thats only just beginning.......
I reccomend this restaurant for any person coming here absolument délicieux :)
www.vienne-tourisme.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment